Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Tuesday 14 August 2007

Ann Summers Charity Do

Jess, one of the gals from classes is raising cash for The Bobby Moore Fund, which raises money for research into bowel cancer. What better way than to get a load of gals together for an Ann Summers frolic; I brought some poles along for some spinny climby fun last Thursday evening in Twickenham.



I did do a lil performance but in my excitement forgot to video it, d'oh.

1 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

wow what a beautiful set up, and nice pose too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...