Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Monday 17 December 2007

Gimme Gimme More

... poley dancer icons ... Here are some more I've just uploaded to www.polepixies.com:



and



These will be added to the Weekly Moves section of the new Members' Area on the Poleminx website coming soon.

Been spending so much time on front of laptop recently I'll end up with square eyes!?!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...