Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Thursday 6 December 2007

Slow Road Woe # 1: Esher, Surrey

For some reason in Esher I always seem to get stuck behind one of these Mofo's doing 23 mph (and slowing down for green lights).


If you can't stick to the speed limit, get off the effing road.

I thank you

PS Um no of course I didn't take this pic while driving up against the bumper of a Nissan Micra at 23mph, I did it on Photoshop at home heheh

1 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Nissan Micras, Vauxhall Corsas, Ford Kas/Fiestas and the odd Polo.

Kill them all.

Puss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...