Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Thursday 29 October 2009

Nov 14th - Charity Pole-A-Thon for Children In Need


Taking place at the Red Lion pub in Godalming on Sat 14th Nov 6-10pm.

All levels of polers are invited along to keep the 'pole relay' going, and also spectators / supporters. Whether doing a couple of moves in your pole gear or dressing up and performing a routine ... you are needed!

A one off donation of £5 will be requested for as much pole dancing as you would like to do!

To take part, please contact Organiser Jessica Hofgartner Griffiss.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...