Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Monday 9 November 2009

Pole Shoes now in the Poleminx Shop

Hooray - pole shoes and boots are now available again from the Poleminx Shop. Watch this space as new shoes will be added regularly.

Unfortunately our supplier has increased the prices of some shoes, but I have tried to keep them low as possible.

Check back again soon for more pole shoes. If you're looking for a particular kind not listed, I may be able to source them for you.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...