Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Tuesday 30 March 2010

Last minute places available

Due to some cancellations, there are now a couple of places available on Level 3-4 classes: Tuesdays in Richmond, 8.30pm until 20th April and Wednesdays in Epsom, 7.40pm, from 14 April - 19 May.

Places can be booked online at www.poleminx.co.uk

I will shortly be running a number of drop-in / practice sessions; these won't be taught, but I'll be there for any help etc, if you're interested in the details, get in touch :-) xE

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...