Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Wednesday 5 September 2007

Up The Pole



Me and Stumpy bonding, in the way only a gal and her pole can.

I could spend a whole paragraph ranting about Big Brother (not the vacuous but addictive channel 4 kind). But I'll just limit myself to: Ken Livingstone, CC tax - bah! And DNA sampling of the entire population for official files - eff off! It's a complete invasion of privacy.

Thanks for indulging me..

I prefer doing the Aysha with the forearm grip. Though your legs/hips/pelvis are away from the pole, that hold pushes your shoulder into the pole in a way that feels most secure.

5 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

You're a strong one, you.

Puss

Anonymous said...

Agree re DNA rubbish! Heard on Radio 4 that they would do it at airports. Like - a) iris scanning isn't enough, and b) Heathrow isn't slow enough, either.

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

Hello Puss - me strong like bull (Taurus, you see). I think this move is more about finding point of balance / counterbalance, then it becomes easier to hold

Hi Jennifer, agreed, what a daft idea and sinister too quite frankly. Just because they can doesn't mean they should ..

Jocelyn said...

Just popped over from Glamourpuss' site, and how glad I am. Love this footage and seeing more of what can be done (poles not being something I've experienced)

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

Hi Jocelyn, thanks for visiting! Come back again soon and who knows I may have even updated it by then! ;-) Your blog's a great read too, had a little lookie xElaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...