Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Friday 12 October 2007

Poleminx Pole Dance Party


No pics as I'm a bit pushed for time this morning but just had to post about my party I'm having on 1st Nov in Kingston ... all past present and potentially future students are invited for some pole frolics .... further details will be posted on the main website soon. Free entry but by ticket only ... watch this space ... x

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Thought you'd been quiet.

Can I come? Please, please, please, please, please?

Puss

Suzie Wong said...

looking forward to the pics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...