Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Saturday 9 February 2008

No Show

Apologies this Blog has been silent for so long .... it's been a busy 2008 so far with lessons non-stop!

Also, it being the New Year, I've made it my resolution to work through my back-log of pole 'projects' I have in the pipeline and make them a reality this year!

The January one I wont waffle on about too much, but my current efforts are taken up with a re-launch of The Pole Dance Directory. At the moment it's updated manually (or not, at all, wotsoever!) by me. The new software will allow people to register, log in and manage their own listings. It will also have a lot more pole content, should be an improvement on the current site.

Hope to have more video bloggage up sooon!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...