Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Thursday 10 January 2008

En Espana - Feliz Dos Mil Y Ocho!



I escaped to Spain over the New Year. Things I like about Spain: the flavour and freshness of all their fruit, veg and fish; empty roads; lack of Health & Safety/Nanny State-ism gone mad that we get here; clear huge open blue skies; their chilled out-ness; fabulous inexpensive wine; cute Spanish guys heheh. I stuffed my suitcase back full of pineapple and huge lush oranges, and wine, of course.

Back to work this week. Had tried to stay limber over the 'Holiday Season' as the BBC now calls it, but hadn't been on a pole for yonks. When I saw the makeshift pole on the beach in the pic above the magnetic attraction was as strong as an Essex girl's draw to a fake Louis Vuitton handbag.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and here's to a whopper of a 2008! x

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...