Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Thursday 20 August 2009

World of Pole Catch Up: Felix Workshop

My, it's been a busy few weeks ...

Last but one Monday I attended the Felix workshop at Taylor's Farm in Surrey. Felix is right at the end of the scale when it comes to pole dance talent. She shared some of her moves with us pole dance mortals and I was inspired to keep practicing some stuff which just seemed downright impossible at the time.

Happily for me my nemesis move The Handspring came along a few notches, I now go into it more as a cartwheel than a tuck in and push up, which I never quite got my brain around.

It's inspired me to resume my pole training, of which, more later / future.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...