Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Thursday 20 August 2009

Big Brother ...

... is watching you!



Says it all really!

Went to London to see the Queen to celebrate the birthday of ##shameless plug## Brian Pole Portrait (my Dad).

Walked around Westminster, Buckingham Palace, Admiralty, etc and ended up in the National Gallery admiring the Impressionists. Always something seeing a portrait in the flesh and brings to mind passages in Iris Murdoch's novel The Bell. (Go Google)

A lovely day.. :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...