Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Friday 9 July 2010

Circus Suburbia / Kingston River Festival, 10-11 July

This weekend I'm off to join the Circus :-) I will be teaching pole workshops on Saturday afternoon with Circus Suburbia in Kingston on Thames as part of the Kingston River Festival. Come and say hello if you're in Kingston on Sat, I'll be there with an X-Stage.

More info at Circus Suburbia.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...