Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Friday 25 February 2011

New March-April Pole Dance Timetable Available

Hello!

Just a quick email to let you know that the new Poleminx Pole Dance Timetable for pole lessons in March - April is now available online, with Beginners and more advanced courses in pole dancing at all Surrey venues - Kingston, Richmond, Epsom, Guildford and Sutton. Classes can be booked and pre-paid securely online by card or Paypal.

It's now possible to book lessons singly, so for example if you're at the Inverts (Level 3) stage, but want to polish up some of the earlier spins and tricks, you can book into any Level 2 week without having to commit to a full course.

Hope to see you soon, any queries just give me a call 07719 483305 or email me at elaine@poleminx.co.uk ;-p

Kind regards
Elaine Xx



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...