Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Friday 5 September 2008

Pineapple has a new range in. Almost my entire working wardrobe comes from there, I should buy shares.


Fresh home-made soup of the Moment: Carrot & Parsnip.
Ingredients:

Couple of carrots

Couple of parsnips

Smidgen of butter

Seasoning - garlic pepper, pesto in a mill, salt

1. Peel and chop veg

2. Chuck in a large pan with the miniscule butter contribution to this otherwise healthy soup concoction

3. Add copious amounts of seasoning, a drop of water and allow to 'steam' for a bit with the lid on, over a low heat

4. Add water to cover the veg and allow to simmer until they're mushy enough to mash. Add more seasoning if necessary.

5. Enjoy!

6. Feel virtuous and inclined to crack open a jolly bottle of wine, this amount of healthiness surely is not good for you?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...