Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Tuesday 16 September 2008

Some Level 3 Pole Moves



Here's a short vid showcasing some Level 3 moves, and how they can transition. The soundtrack is inspired by the fact that having recently sat through my entire box set of Ashes to Ashes, I'm having an 80's moment.

Other news: Phwarr, cop a load of the new Agent Provocateur website and collection. I was getting a little bored of AP. Now I'm inspired. This would be a great look for a superb Halloween Ball I'm hoping to attend in October.

Edited to say that something in the upload to YouTube distorts the synchronisation of sound to music. The action on here is slightly ahead of the music as recorded. Blame YouTube.

2 comments:

M@ said...

If I was that pole, I'd move around a bit more, you know....

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

I think that would make for some difficulty executing the move at 3:25.

Praise be for inanimate chrome-plated steel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...