Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Thursday 23 June 2011

Chair Spin

Looks graceful, almost as if the dancer is 'floating' around the pole but don't let this make you think it's an easy move! I teach this in my Beginners course, however towards the end, as it's definitely an 'advanced beginners' move. You need to call on your abs for support - they are essentially what's holding your legs up (or should be ;-p)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...